I am a voice and speech coach living in Atlanta, who works with performers, professionals and anyone wanting to become a better storyteller and communicator.
I want to help you use your full voice, find strategies to adapt your accent, and make sure you have the full range of your voice and emotions available to communicate with and connect to your audience.
I have been a passionate teacher, coach and performer for over 20 years, working on film sets, in theaters, universities and businesses, helping actors, voice over artists, public speakers and business people communicate clearly and effectively. I come from a strong performing background, having worked in major motion pictures, episodic television and in theaters all across the United States and Europe. My clients have appeared in film, television, regional theaters, media outlets, and given keynotes all over the United States.
- Masters of Fine Arts - Classical Acting, Voice and Speech -Shakespeare Theatre Company, GWU
- Bachelors of Fine Arts - Acting - SMU Meadow's School of the Arts
- Instructor - Emory University, University of Georgia, Kennesaw State University, Oglethorpe University
- Member of the Voice and Speech Trainers Association
- Member of Voice and Speech Trainers Association, SAG-AFTRA, Actor's Equity Association